1. Please note the item bought on layby is bought at the agreed price, and no correspondence will be entered into should that price change during the course of the layby agreement will require proof of the Purchaser’s identity to initiate and complete the layby agreement and when the Goods are collected;
2. The Layby Agreement is regulated in South Africa by the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (68 of 2008).
3. You confirm that the terms and conditions, the meaning and consequences of this agreement have been presented and explained to you in a language that you understand. You also confirm that the risks relating to the agreement, as well as your rights and obligations, have also been explained to you;
4. We may at any time amend or replace these terms and conditions and if we do so it does not mean a novation of the agreement or any transaction or indebtedness (meaning that a new agreement does not automatically come into place)
5. Laybys may be excluded from certain promotions, such as one-day deals, Black Friday and new store opening deals as well as specific offers where limited quantities apply.
20% deposit upfront
3 months to pay for products less then R10000.00
6 months to pay for products more than R20000.00